QOF Bursary Application
Please complete the application form to apply for the QOF Bursary.
You will be required to upload the following files:
- Employers Referee Letter: support from your employer outlining: How the applicant’s proposal aligns with the employer’s priorities in terms of vocational education and training in Queensland and how the employer believes the candidate will use the skills and knowledge gained through their proposal to contribute to Queensland’s vocational education and training sector (approx. 100 words)
- Personal Referee letter: Please upload a letter of support from a personal referee such as a friend, colleague or former employer outlining: How the applicant’s personal attributes make them suitable to receive an international travel bursary for professional development and any other supporting information or endorsement (approx. 100 words)
- Queensland I.D with Name and Address
- Resume; detailing work and training history including details of more than 2 years employment in the VET sector
- Copies of any qualifications
Please have these files ready before applying.
If you start filling out your application form and require more time or need to come back later to upload a file; please use the ‘Save and Continue Later’ option. This will allow you to submit your email address and receive a link so that you can complete your application at a later date.