1. What are the general exclusions of the Scholarships and Bursaries
Projects that fall into any of the following categories will not be considered for funding.
- Retrospective funding – applicant travel which has occurred or already underway is not eligible for consideration.
- Capital expenditure of any kind.
- Research for undergraduate, masters or doctoral studies.
- We do not directly support schools
2. How do I apply?
Complete the online application form, checking all the specific criteria, including age, residency, industry sector/s and occupations listed to make sure you are eligible.
Please complete all sections on the form and upload the required documentation requested.
3. Will the QOF assist me in preparing my submission?
Regardless of whether you’ve had previous experience in preparing submissions and require more information, or you’ve never applied for a grant or Fellowship before, we’re here to advise and assist as you prepare your application. Please email if you need guidance email@example.com .
4. Do I need to pay tax on a scholarship or bursary?
This will depend on your individual circumstances. The Australian Taxation Office is the best place to find information regarding scholarships and taxation. Please visit their website at www.ato.gov.au or phone their enquiry line on 13 28 61.
The income from some scholarships may also be taken into account to calculate certain income support or other Commonwealth payments so you are also urged to seek independent advice regarding your particular situation.